When you become a member of Belfast Zoo, you will receive a 'passport' which gives you unlimited access to the zoo for a whole year.
You can join as an individual or as a family.
- unlimited access to the zoo for one year
- a copy of our magazine, Zoo Crack
- free subscription to our e-newsletter.
The following prices apply to our annual membership packages:
- Families - £100 (two adults and three children)
- Adults - £40
- Concessions (children aged four to 17 and over 60s) - £20.
Terms and conditions
In order to take out membership at the zoo, you must provide the following on the date that you take out your membership.
- Individual adult members must provide proof of address and photographic identification.
- Concession members (children aged four to 17) must provide proof of date of birth and proof of address.
- Concession members (60 and over) must provide proof of address, proof of date of birth and photographic identification.
- Concession members (students) must provide a letter stamped by their university or college, in the UK or Republic of Ireland, stating that they are in full time education. You must also provide proof of address and photographic identification.
The following terms and conditions apply to membership of Belfast Zoo:
- you will get unlimited access to the zoo during normal opening hours
- you must show your card every time you visit. If you don't, you may be asked to pay the full entrance fee.
- membership cards are not transferable. You may be asked to present photo identification.
- your membership card is only for those people named on the original application form
- your membership is for access to the zoo only - other events/venues are not included
- you will have to pay a fee of £5 if your card is lost or destroyed
- we have the right to refuse entry and suspend or cancel your membership
- children should be aged from 4 to 17 on the date they join the membership scheme
- a child member, under the age of 16, must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- your card is only valid for one year and will not be accepted after the expiry date
- your card cannot be used for school visits
- our membership benefits may change
- we reserve the right to amend, withdraw or update the terms of membership at any time without prior notice
- membership lasts for one year from the date taken out. We cannot give refunds if you cancel.
- we are open every day of the year except Christmas Day and Boxing Day (we may close in extreme weather conditions or in cases beyond our control)
- we will record your image as proof of identification for usage. Your photo will be taken at the zoo when you take your membership out.
For more information about becoming a member of Belfast Zoo, or to apply for membership, call us on 028 9077 6277 or email email@example.com