Super saver or enhanced session
Leisure, travel, tourism and customer care
Through discussion, students will realise the roles of Belfast Zoo and its staff. They will explore the need for good customer service for both internal and external customers and how this is achieved in both the public and private sectors.
|Developing pupils as Individuals
- Communicating meaning, feelings and viewpoints in a logical and coherent manner.
- Participating in discussions and debate.
- Listening actively to others and influence group thinking and decision-making, taking account of others’ opinions.
- Discover the main roles of Belfast Zoo.
- Identify the zoo’s external and internal customer base.
- Explore the need for good customer service in the zoo.
- Identify the benefits and disadvantages of public and private sector
- Establish the main health and safety concerns in the zoo.