Meet the ring tailed lemurs
‘Move it, move it’ to our ring-tailed lemur experience. Swing by with your ‘little monkeys’ for your chance to get up close to our gang of lemurs, feed them their lunch and quiz the keepers who look after them.
Read more about this animal before your experience.
|| This will last approximately 30 minutes and includes:
| admission to the zoo for the participant
| behind the scenes access to the lemur area
| the chance to feed our group of ring-tailed lemurs
| the chance to meet our lemur keeper and learn more about these popular primates
| an experience certificate, fact sheet and lemur photograph.
The experience is available for adults and children over the age of 10 years old. Children under the age of 17 must be accompanied by a spectating parent or guardian*.
There may be up to four people taking part in the same experience.
* Spectating parents and guardians must pay normal zoo admission on the day of the experience and can watch from the normal visitor viewing areas - you can buy your normal zoo admission online.
When does the lemur experience take place?
Visitors must be onsite by 2pm and they must be at the agreed meeting point at 2.15pm.
How to book
|Our ring-tailed lemur experience costs £65 per person.
- Download your application form
- Complete all of the necessary details including your three selected dates.
- Email the form back to email@example.com
- A member of our team will get back to you to take payment and to confirm availability of your date.
- If you do not have access to a printer or scanner or are unable to download the booking form, call us on 028 9077 6277 to complete your booking over the phone.
You must book your experience. For more information, call zoo crew on 028 9077 6277 (extension 203).
Download our lemur experience booking form with terms and conditions. (PDF - 2.6MB)
Find out how others got on on their animal experience.