Meet the penguins
Are you potty about penguins? Our penguin experience gives you the chance to get up close and personal with our colony of gentoo and rockhopper penguins, feed them a ‘fish supper’ and quiz the keepers who care for these popular aquatic birds.
| Your experience
|| This will last approximately 30 minutes and includes:
| admission to the zoo for the participant
| behind the scenes access to the penguin area
| the chance to feed our colony of penguins
| the chance to meet our penguin keeper and learn more about these popular birds
| an experience certificate, fact sheet and penguin photograph.
The experience is available for adults and children over the age of 10 years old. Children under the age of 17 must be accompanied by a spectating parent or guardian*.
There may be one other participant taking part in the same experience.
* Spectating parents and guardians must pay normal zoo admission on the day of the experience and can watch from the normal visitor viewing areas.
When does our penguin experience take place?
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Visitors must be onsite by 1.45pm and they must be at the agreed meeting point at 2pm.
How to book
|Our penguin experience costs £65 per person.
- Download your application form
- Complete all of the necessary details including your three selected dates.
- Email the form back to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A member of our team will get back to you to take payment and to confirm availability of your date.
- If you do not have access to a printer or scanner or are unable to download the booking form, call us on 028 9077 6277 to complete your booking over the phone.
You must book your experience. For more information, call zoo crew on 028 9077 6277 (extension 203).
Download our penguin experience booking form with terms and conditions. (PDF - 2.6MB)
Find out how others got on on their animal experience.