Belfast Zoo is one of the city’s oldest visitor attractions and welcomes around 225,000 visitors per year. We are a leader in conservation and are home to over 600 animals and 120 different species. We can support your organisation’s corporate social responsibility through partnership opportunities. These may include corporate animal adoption, promotions and competitions, sampling, event sponsorship and major habitat developments.
We have worked with other leading local companies in recent years including:
- The Prince’s Trust – youth based charity partnership set up to encourage young people to learn more about the role of conservation and Belfast Zoo.
- P&O Ferries – sponsor of the travel of our Scottish wildcats
- Jessops – joint sponsor of our annual photographic competition
- Phil Smyth Photography - joint sponsor of our annual photographic competition
- Ability Café – a social enterprise that supports those with learning difficulties that operates our catering facilities.
We provide a customised and flexible partnership which suits your business objectives and budget. To discuss our corporate partnership opportunities, please call us on 028 9077 6277 (extension 227) or email email@example.com.
We are unable to accept sponsorship opportunities from companies who unnecessarily exploit or test on animals or misrepresent animal behaviour and lifestyle. However, we welcome requests from businesses with strong social and environmental policies.