If you're looking for an effective partner as part of your company's corporate social responsibility (CSR) policy, choose Belfast Zoo.
We're ideal for businesses that want to support endangered species and channel promotion and sponsorship opportunities at the same time. We have a range of partnership opportunities available.
We have worked with other leading local companies in recent years including:
- The Prince’s Trust – youth based charity partnership set up to encourage young people to learn more about the role of conservation and Belfast Zoo.
- P&O Ferries – sponsor of the travel of our Scottish wildcats
- Jessops – joint sponsor of our annual photographic competition
- Phil Smyth Photography - joint sponsor of our annual photographic competition
- Ability Café – a social enterprise that supports those with learning difficulties that operates our catering facilities.
- Funky Monkeys – sponsor Javan brown langur enclosure
- Irwin’s Bakery – promotional partnership
- Lagan Ferovial Costain – Sun bear renovation
All our partners are given a dedicated point of contact in the zoo who can help your company explore all aspects of our corporate partnership opportunities. We can provide a customised and flexible partnership which suits your business objectives and budget.
If you’d like to discuss our corporate partnership opportunities, please call us on 028 9077 6277 (extension 227) or email email@example.com.
We are unable to accept sponsorship opportunities from companies who unnecessarily exploit or test on animals or misrepresent animal behaviour and lifestyle. However, we welcome requests from businesses with strong social and environmental policies and who recognise the role of the zoo.