If you fancy mucking in or mucking out at Belfast Zoo, then here’s your chance.
Starting at 8.30am, you will learn all about the animals we look after, the work we do to conserve species under threat and you can personally find out more about daily life at the zoo.
You must book your experience.
Find out more about our Asian elephants before booking your experience.
How to book
|Our elephant keeper for a day package costs £195 per person.
|Book a keeper for a day experience online
- Fill out our online booking form.
- A member of our team will get back to you to take payment and to confirm availability of your date.
- If you are unable to complete the booking form, email email@example.com or call us on 028 9077 6277.
- Full payment is required to secure your experience.
You will be required to complete a medical questionnaire before your booking is processed. It will take a maximum of seven working days for management to review this.
Please ensure that, on the day of booking, you bring photographic identification with you to confirm your age.
For more information, call us on 028 9077 6277 (extension 203).
What is included?
Your experience will include:
- entry to Belfast Zoo on the date selected
- a ZOOPER schedule of behind the scenes fun
- a friendly and experienced zoo keeper to act as your guide for the day
- exclusive keeper for a day goodie bag
- a keeper for a day certificate
When is the elephant keeper for a day available?
Download our schedule to find out what you'll get up to. (PDF - 7.7MB)
- every Wednesday (dependent on availability).
Who can take part?
- You must be aged 18 or over to take part in our keeper for a day experiences. You will be required to present valid photographic identification.
- You must have a reasonable level of fitness.
- You cannot take part in our keeper for a day experiences if you have a conviction relating to animals.
- We cannot accept participants who have relevant phobias or allergies.
- We cannot accept participants who are pregnant, suffer from fits, have auto-immune conditions or any other relevant medical conditions. If you have a medical condition or disability which you would like to discuss, call our team. There may be alternative options available for you.
- You must agree to our keeper for a day terms and conditions.
Have a look at our animal experiences.