Join our Belfast Zoo family by becoming a member and get a whole year of free entry and other great benefits.
Our members receive:
- unlimited access
- two editions of our Zoo Craic magazine
- one free visit to Fota Wildlife Park, Woburn Safari Park and Colchester Zoo (terms and conditions apply)
- unlimited visits to Exmoor Zoo, Twycross Zoo, Edinburgh Zoo, Highland Wildlife Park and Bristol Zoo (terms and conditions apply)
- 10 per cent discount on photography packages
- Exclusive members' loyalty card for use in our catering facilities
- beat the queues
- our regular e-newsletter
- a Belfast Zoo postcard
- a Belfast Zoo car sticker.
We offer three types of membership:
| 1. Family membership
| 2. Adult membership
| 3. Concession membership*
* Our concession price is for children aged four to 16, students and over 60s.
You must agree to our terms and conditions before becoming a member.
How to join
Fill out our online form to apply for a membership.
|Apply for a membership online
- Fill out our online booking form.
- A member of our team will get back to you to take payment.
- If you are unable to complete the booking form, email email@example.com or call us on 028 9077 6277.
- Full payment is required to secure your membership.
Become a friend of the zoo.
Find out more about accessibility at our zoo.
For more information about becoming a member of Belfast Zoo or to apply for a membership,
We want to make your zoo membership as ‘zooper’ as possible. We would appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to give us your feedback.
|Complete our feedback form
Terms and conditions
You must provide the following details on the date that you take out your membership:
- Individual adult members must provide proof of address and photographic identification.
- You must have a valid and current Northern Ireland address.
- Concession members (children aged four to 16) must provide proof of date of birth and proof of address.
- Concession members (60 and over) must provide proof of address, proof of date of birth and photographic identification.
- Concession members (students) must provide a letter stamped by their university or college, in the UK or Republic of Ireland, stating that they are in full time education. You must also provide proof of address and photographic identification.
The following terms and conditions apply to membership of Belfast Zoo:
- you will get unlimited access to the zoo during normal opening hours.
- you must show your card every time you visit. If you don't, you may be asked to pay the full entrance fee.
- membership cards are not transferable. You may be asked to present photo identification.
- your membership card is only for those people named on the original application form.
- your membership is for access to the zoo only - other events or venues are not included.
- you will have to pay a fee of £5 if your card is lost or destroyed.
- we have the right to refuse entry and suspend or cancel your membership.
- children should be aged from 4 to 16 on the date they join the membership scheme.
- a child member, under the age of 17, must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- your card is only valid for one year and will not be accepted after the expiry date.
- your card cannot be used for school visits.
- our membership benefits may change.
- we reserve the right to amend, withdraw or update the terms of membership at any time without prior notice.
- membership lasts for one year from the date taken out. We cannot give refunds if you cancel.
- we are open every day of the year except Christmas Day and Boxing Day (we may close in extreme weather conditions or in cases beyond our control).
- we will record your image as proof of identification for usage. Your photo will be taken at the zoo when you apply for membership.