Date: 02 May 2018 - 14 Sep 2018
We’re looking for the next big wildlife photographer!
Cameras at the ready as our 35th annual photographic competition launches on 9 April 2018 and runs until 14 September 2018.
The competition challenges budding and amateur photographers to creatively photograph the animals and scenes of the zoo, capturing the wonder of nature, exhibiting photographic excellence, displaying high quality skills and a great eye for a wildlife photograph.
There are a number of categories for you to enter, including:
- Category A – best picture taken by a club photographer
- Category B – best picture taken by a zoo visitor
- Category C – best black and white picture
- Category D – best funny caption
- Category E – best picture taken by someone 16 or under
- Category F - best picture of zoo gardens or landscapes
Find out more details, information on prizes and how to enter the competition.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more about accessibility at our zoo.