Date: 27 Oct 2018 - 28 Oct 2018
Dust the cobwebs off your favourite costume and jump on your broomstick to Belfast Zoo.
Children aged four to 16 can get in free if they come in fancy dress.
There will be a fang-tastic day of fiendish fun for all the family, including:
- terrifying touch table
- fiendish face painting
- ‘not so scary’ Halloween shows with Mr Hullabaloo’s interactive children’s theatre
- Meet the barn owl sessions
- Meet the reptile sessions
- bewitching bat talks
- and you can even bring along your own pumpkin and watch as the animals tuck into them at the ‘trick or treat’ feeding times.
So hop on your broomstick and get your ‘little monsters’ to ‘boo at the zoo’ this Halloween!
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about accessibility at our zoo.
Take a look at our full schedule.
Terms and conditions
- Children must be in FULL fancy dress to avail of the free entry offer. A mask, face paint or head band in isolation will not be accepted as fancy dress and normal admission will be applicable.
- One child (per full paying adult) will receive free admission if attending the zoo in full fancy dress.
- Children must be aged between four and 16 to avail of the offer.
- Children under the age of four are free.
- All children under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult at all times while visiting the zoo.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount.
- All pumpkins donated for the ‘trick or treat’ feeding times cannot be returned.
- This offer is only available on 27 and 28 October 2018.
- The zoo opens at 10am, last admission is at 2.30pm, animal houses close at 3.30pm and the zoo closes at 4pm. Activities will take place throughout the day so we advise arriving early.
- All normal visitor code of behaviour applies for the duration of your visit to Belfast Zoo.
- Belfast Zoo reserves the right to refuse admission if necessary.