Car parking is free at Belfast Zoo.
Our upper car park has 320 spaces in parking areas such as Percy the Penguin 1. Our lower car park has 80 spaces.
We have 12 designated disabled spaces available for Blue Badge holders.
During Easter and summer periods, the zoo is very busy and our car park is usually full by 12 noon.
To find out more about alternative car parking please call us before you visit on 028 9077 6277 ext 201.
Electronic vehicle charge point
We have an electronic vehicle charge point at the front of the visitor centre in the main car park.
Car parking and shuttle bus service
During Easter and summer periods, the zoo is very busy and our car park is usually full by 12 noon. Alternative parking is available at the Valley Leisure Centre with a free park and ride service to the zoo.
|Monday 2 April to Thursday 5 April
|11am - 4pm
||Every 15 minutes
Directions to Valley Leisure Centre car park
|Northbound via Antrim Road
||Southbound via Antrim Road
|From Belfast Zoo, Antrim Road, BT36 7PN
||From Belfast Zoo, Antrim Road, BT36 7PN
|1. Turn right at B513/O'Neill Road
2. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit (onto Church Road)
3. Car park is on the right, at Valley Leisure Centre, 40 Church Road, BT36 7LJ
|1. Turn left at Whitewell Road
2. Take the 3rd left onto Arthur Road (over bridge)
3. At the roundabout, take the 2nd ext onto Church Road
4. At Longwood Road Roundabout, take the 1st exit and stay on Church Road.
5. Drive past Tesco's (on your left)
6. Car park is on the left, at Valley Leisure Centre, 40 Church Road, BT36 7LJ
Download northbound directions to Valley Leisure Centre. (PDF - 2.5MB)
Download southbound directions to Valley Leisure Centre. (PDF - 157KB)
Find out about our opening hours.