With discounted admission for groups of 15 or more paying visitors, Belfast Zoo is a ‘zooper’ day out for groups like brownies, youth clubs and corporate family days.
| Admission type
| Adult (17 and above)
| Child (aged four to 16)
| Children (under four years)
| Student and Seniors**
* Children 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult. For groups we recommend a minimum of one adult per six children and adults must remain with children at all times.
** Only valid when you produce a photographic student identification card, senior citizen’s card or other acceptable identification.
These prices are valid until 31 March 2019.
Parties of 250 people or more receive a 30 per cent discount on normal admission prices.
You must book your group visit in advance. Call us on 028 9077 6277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Storage lockers are available at the zoo’s visitor centre. A charge applies for using the lockers. Belongings cannot be stored overnight in the lockers.
Benefits of booking as a group
- Discounted admission for groups of 15 or more paying visitors.
- Free coach parking within metres of the zoo entrance.
- Pre book your catering needs. Find out where to eat
- Risk assessment document to help you complete your own health and safety exercises
- and you can request a copy of our liability insurance when you make your booking.
Find out about our opening hours.
Download our map (PDF - 2.38MB) before you arrive to make sure you visit your favourite animal.